Happy New Year to everyone. The holidays were great with family coming to visit but sad to not be with my family up North for the first time in my life. It really didn't hit me until I wanted the traditional New Years day feast of sauerkraut and pork. I can almost taste it.....
We are back in the swing of things here. The kids are getting back to their normal schedule and I am happy to be back to the schedule too. Mast #1 is back to school which provides a much needed break from over the holidays.
So today was our first MOPS meeting of the new year. As expected when I need technology for a meeting I fail to remember something. So after some tinkering my great video of Anita Renfro doing a mom song worked, of course, after everyone had left the room. Oh well.... But if you want to look at the song go to www.youtube.com and type in Anita Renfro. She is great. So after that I was so encouraged by other MOPS moms and refreshed to be back at MOPS. I love you all MOPS ladies. So if anyone is reading this and they have preschoolers or younger you need to find a local MOPS group. Go to www.MOPS.org and find a group near you... Because Better Moms make a better world!!!!
Okay so if you are thinking. Get on with it and tell us about the baby. This week I will be 17 wks and we are doing fine. The last doctor visit the heartbeat was around 155 so I will let everyone figure out what gender they think it is... And yes we will be finding out. I go this week for my next visit and we should know if a few shorts weeks what we are having.. okay that is all for now. Hope everyone has a great new year!!!
Podcast Interviews with The Nester, 2026
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment