I was thinking this weekend which can be a dangerous pastime for me... I had some time to think b/c I was sitting on the couch hacking up a lung b/c of the flu bug. It amazed me that I only have a few weeks left until this new baby makes his way into the world. Well when I made the realization I told my hubby that we needed to start getting things ready and he was shocked that it was only a few weeks away. So now that we are both realizing this we are getting things moved around to get the crib set up and changing table ready.
Well #2( better known at our house as Big Boy Popeye or sir poopsalot)has made his mommy very proud. It has only been like 2 or 3 weeks and he is going pee pee on the potty. I didn't think he would pick it up so quickly. Never underestimate the will power of a toddler. However, the poop thing has us all completely beside ourselves. I know that he will get is sooner or later but I hope it is sooner.
So with this new potty thing we are only using diapers for sleeping time. A lot less diapers!!! And then when all my thinking happened this weekend I realized that an infant has a lot more diapers and I will be needing to buy a lot of diaper once again!
Podcast Interviews with The Nester, 2026
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment