So I am sitting here at the computer after bunco and should be going to bed. But I just had to remember to write something. Yesterday I had a tender moment that rarely happens with my kids. They both woke up from rest time and they just wanted to sit next to me and be close. Usually when they wake up they are go go go. So we took a few moments and just sat. It was so nice for me to just have them close and remember how special they are to me. I don't do that often enough.
It also has been amazing that neighbors can be so nice. We have some fantastic people in our neighborhood. So tonight our sitter got sick and couldn't watch the kids while I went to a much needed bunco. So my neighbor said he could take on two more kids and watch them while I went out.(His wife and play bunco together) Not only that but after I got them home he let my dog out to go to the bathroom just to help me out!! Now that is kindness. Not just a few days ago my hubby was talking to our daughter about having a servants heart and I just witnessed a servants heart in my neighbors. He may not think that letting my dog out was a big thing but to me it meant the world.
Okay I need to get to bed, we have a great speaker at MOPS tomorrow that I needed to be ready for...
Podcast Interviews with The Nester, 2026
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment