So I think before last night my hubby and I were still in denial that we are having a third. Not that I am not getting very huge and have an alien doing flips and flops all over my belly, not in denial about that. We are prepared but I oddly don't feel like it is a such a huge deal #3. I know it is and it may not hit me until he I see him face to face. Anyways, we had our hospital tour last night. It was so refreshing to be in such a nice hospital. Our last hospital was in the city and was very large. It was a great hospital but a teaching hospital and there were so many studies and students. I am so excited to not have that added stress in my life. This baby will be born in the suburbs and at a smaller hospital. Daddy is happy there aren't like five elevators and that everything is on one floor. The rooms are so nice and the staff seems excellent. And as we walked past the nursery it hit me that we are actually going to have something that small in our lives again. The princess is getting more and more excited about her little brother and asked when he comes. I asked her last night if she remembered when her first little brother was born. And she remembered. It has been more than 3 years and she remembered. She has an amazing memory that sometimes we need to be careful with because my hubby and I can get ourselves in trouble b/c we don't remember what she remembers.
So keep your eyes on our blog b/c it will be the best way for you to stay updated on when #3 get here. I may even start to use real names on the blog. You will just have to see...

2 comments:
Love the blog--I will be checking it everyday! The hospital IS great & I can't wait until it is your turn. Then, I will have a chance to help YOU. See you soon!
Jenn :)
Can't wait to meet #3! I'll be watching!
Post a Comment