Thursday, November 20, 2008

So I was at the International MOPS convention earlier in October. Each night there was a concert by a different Christian group. So one night out comes Jaci Valasquez and her husband, Nic Gonzales, who sings for a Christian group called Salvador. We had a great song in our wedding that reminded me of Salvador. And well now that I am almost 10 years into that marriage and have 3 kids my life has changed and I have gotten so much more aware of my faith and my relationship with Christ. So sitting at convention and hearing this young married couple talk about their life and be so funny and real was awesome. And than he sang this song that total spoke to my heart and I thought this is the song for this season in my life! Here it is:





2 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the song. It's just perfect.

The Buntens said...

I absolutely love this song. I think I posted it on both my blog and the Seeds blog a few months ago.

I was so struck by the words one morning after taking my daughter to the bus stop that I sat in my car and cried.

Thanks for posting it!