Friday, April 3, 2009

We have a new scooter!

So I realized that I am not a blogger that blogs like everyday. And most of you know that by now b/c sometimes I don't even blog once a month. But we have something new in our house and I had to totally share it with you. So about 2 or so weeks ago we got a scooter. Now before you think hubby has traded in the car for a scooter let's think about that for one moment... His commute is about 45 minutes not by scooter but by car... can you imagine how long it would take him to get to work if he took a scooter? And I don't think they allow scooters on the highway... okay so maybe a scooter to get to the pool and back, right quick....hmm... well let's see taking 3 kids, a bag of toys, a stroller, multiple towels , sunscreen, snacks, drinks and swim diapers... I don't they they would all fit in the storage on a scooter... I will stick with the mini-van for now, thanks... but I do know that we have a fitting nickname for the baby around here and his new nickname is Scooter!!! We finally have a child that will not crawl b/c he does not like to be on his belly AT ALL!!! So take a peek at our Scooter... He is so proud of himself.



5 comments:

Stefani said...

He's too cute! Such a big boy! btw...cute toes!

Eric and Allyson said...

That is hillarious! What a cutie...we hope that Masts are all doing well, we miss you guys!

The Buntens said...

That is sooo cute!!

Ben & Sandie said...

Ahhh, that is a cute scooter! Although the other scooter would be fun too! Especially watching Grant on it!! :-)

josi said...

so cute! glad i checked the blog today! just became friends with cindy fabig- wow are her kids grown! miss and love you